Customer Interaction Specialist – Tesla Madrid
Location: Fuenlabrada, Madrid Type: Face to face
Tesla is looking for a Customer Relations Specialist in Spain to plan and execute sales support projects including lead generation, digital project development and retail campaigns. This position is based in Madrid and reports to the Country Sales & Distribution Manager. Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneur with a creative mindset, strong organization and execution skills.
Salary: Not Available
Solicitation: Tesla Careers
- Develop and implement a comprehensive events calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events, including test drive events, lead generation events, and external corporate events (for example, auto shows and product launches).
- Developed in-store programs and email campaigns to capture existing leads and generate new leads.
- Work with the communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our sales enablement activities (such as warranties).
- Lead content production initiatives (video, photography) with core team.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors as needed.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Ensure compliance with Tesla’s global brand strategy and corporate identity
- Extensive experience in Integrated Digital Marketing.
- Academic training in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant professional experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Fluency in English and the local language is essential. Any additional European language is a plus.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and business work ethic necessary to drive business results.
- excellent analytical skills; Ability to independently address cross-functional and trans-organizational problems.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Results-oriented, practical, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and inspire others.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Big Company Discipline…Small Company’s Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Strategic planning with strong project execution and negotiation skills.
- Online and offline event coordination experience preferred
Tesla is a company committed to workplace diversity that promotes equal opportunity and affirmative action. Consideration for potential employment of all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or Will be done. local law.
At pasatealoelectrico.es we are committed to electric and sustainable mobility. We have created this section to help you find employment in this exciting and forward looking field.
To apply for the position, follow the following link and fill out the form with your information: Tesla Careers