technical feasibility zander
Location: Palencia Type: Mixed
Zunder is expanding its design and operations team by looking for a Feasibility Technician for its Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. This function will be located at its central office in Palencia.
Salary: Not Available
- Feasibility analysis of the location in relation to city regulations, regional regulations and affected organizations.
- Define regulatory constraints for station design.
- Understanding of normative justification and planning of justification.
- Design work and drawing of recharging stations.
- Periodic reports to the designer.
- Technical Architecture, Urbanism or similar degree.
- 3 years of experience in similar positions with relevance in studying urban regulations and carrying out technical projects, planning schemes or urban studies.
- Analytical ability to conduct and/or supervise feasibility studies.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Office Automation Knowledge.
- Experience with public administration procedures in obtaining permits, licenses and regional approvals.
- Very valuable: knowledge of electric fields, charging points.
- Highly valued knowledge of highway regulations and access law.
What are you going to get in the company?
- indefinite contract.
- Accelerated business development and growth.
- Annual incentive based on results.
- Free Birthday Day.
- 23 working days of paid leave.
- Be part of a project in full expansion and development.
- Take part in one of the fastest growing sectors today.
- Collaborative Working Group.
- Telecommuting two days a week.
- Instant incorporation respecting the needs of the candidate.
- We give importance to submission of portfolio along with CV.
Emission-free mobility that will help us care for our planet and meet environmental objectives.
Founded in 2017 by Daniel Pérez, Zunder has established itself as a leading company among independent ultra-fast charging operators for electric vehicles in Spain. Thanks to its ever-expanding ultra-fast charging network, any electric vehicle driver can move freely and without worry.
Furthermore, in 2022 they have already started their international expansion (France, Portugal and Italy) to strengthen themselves as the ultra-fast charging network of reference in Southern Europe.
They are working to deploy and operate over 4,000 charging points, as well as manage over 40,000 of them through their platform by 2025, with an investment plan of €300M for the same period.
At pasatealoelectrico.es we are committed to electric and sustainable mobility. We’ve created this jobs section to help you find a position in this exciting field with so many forecast for the future.
To apply for the position, follow the following link and fill out the form with your information: Zunder Careers