Junior Specialist Spare Parts and Warehouse – Tesla Valencia
Location: Valencia Type: Face to face
Spare parts and warehouse specialists play an essential role in support operations, providing essential spare parts to technical workshops and mobile service teams.
They’ve built the most innovative fleet of vehicles ever, and you’ll help deliver an equally innovative service experience.
Salary: Not Available
Solicitation: Tesla Careers
- Manage the warehouse and its flows: You will order, receive and deliver spare parts as necessary to meet our service commitments. You will also be responsible for receiving, lifting, shipping parts and assisting the team with or without supervision according to your skill level.
- Ensure Highest Quality: We will rely on you to ensure that the spare parts received meet both the quantity and quality required, and will keep accurate records of the same.
- Coordinate and Collaborate: You will collaborate with internal teams and work closely with suppliers to ensure the availability of required parts. You will have constant knowledge of the repairs to be done and plan accordingly
- communicate: You will maintain constant communication with internal support teams and suppliers to ensure excellent service to our customers.
- Experience: You have professional experience in warehousing and logistics (preferably in the automotive sector)
- Ability to learn quickly and interest in continuous learning: We don’t need to be an automotive expert, but rather that you have a genuine interest in cars and new technologies, and want to continually develop your knowledge
- excellent communication skills: You communicate clearly and adequately in Spanish and English and you know how to express yourself clearly and respectfully
- Digital Skills: You have the ability to quickly adapt and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Flexibility and Teamwork: You love collaborating closely with people and you know how to establish and maintain close relationships with internal departments of the company. You are available to work Monday through Saturday to support our team.
- safe driving: You have a driving license (Category B)
- Suitability: You are eligible to work in Spain
What are you going to get in the company?
- A dynamic, safe, fun and fast paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are the keys to success.
- Opportunity to work with innovative technology, advanced equipment and software.
- Ongoing training and development to help you develop your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including Tesla stock
Tesla is a company committed to workplace diversity that promotes equal opportunity and affirmative action. Consideration for potential employment of all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or Will be done. local law.
At pasatealoelectrico.es we are committed to electric and sustainable mobility. We have created this section to help you find employment in this exciting and forward looking field.
To apply for the position, follow the following link and fill out the form with your information: Tesla Careers