Location: Madrid – Face to face
- You will be responsible for prospecting in the area of your delegation, you will visit, analyse, negotiate and will be responsible for acquisition/leasing of best places for expansion in your delegation.
- Salary: Not Available
- request: linkedin
- Degree/Graduation in Economics, ADE, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Some understanding of the electrical mobility field and its main actors is recommended; Proven experience in generating and retaining leads; Results-oriented approach, with a willingness to work independently; Planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Recommended advanced level of English (B2-C1) in both listening and reading comprehension.
- Availability to travel.
What are you going to get in the company?
- indefinite contract.
- Accelerated professional growth and development.
- Annual incentive based on results.
- continuous training.
- Be part of a project in full expansion and development.
- Take part in one of the fastest growing sectors today.
- Collaborative Working Group.
- Instant incorporation respecting your needs.
- All the necessary tools to do your job.
(car, expenses, telephone and equipment)
Founded in 2017 by Daniel Pérez under the name EasyCharger, in 2022 it became Zunder after establishing itself as the leading company among independent ultra-fast charging operators for electric vehicles in Spain. Thanks to its ever-expanding ultra-fast charging network, any electric vehicle driver can move freely and without worry.
In addition, in 2022 they begin their international expansion in France, and soon in Italy and Portugal, to strengthen themselves as the reference ultra-fast charging network in Southern Europe.
They are working to deploy and operate over 4,000 charging points as well as manage over 40,000 of them through their platform by 2025, with an investment plan of €300M for the same period.
To do this, they are expanding their Business Development team and are looking for a Commercial Representative for the Community of Madrid area.
At pasatealoelectrico.es we are committed to electric and sustainable mobility. We have created this section to help you find employment in this exciting and forward looking field.
To apply for the position fill out the form you will find on their website with your information: